Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:52 PM
Get Stopped for a DUI or OVI?
OVI DUI Drunk Driving Defense Attorney Columbus Ohio
Ronald A. Wittel, Jr.
When you are charged with a DUI, OVI, or Drunk Driving Criminal matter, you need to be informed of your rights before deciding to plea or litigate your case. As an experienced, licensed DUI and OVI defense attorney, I can help you decide your next step.
I can help with the following:
- Criminal DUI OVI or Drunk Driving Defense
- Defenses to DUI OVI or Drunk Driving
- Field Sobriety Tests associated with DUI OVI or Drunk Driving
- Hard Time Suspensions on Your License From DUI OVI or Drunk Driving
- Flaws With Breathalizer DUI OVI or Drunk Driving Tests
- Jail Time Limits Associated With DUI OVI or Drunk Driving
- Plea Bargaining
- Motion to Suppress Hearings
- Motions in Limine
- Probable Cause
- Reasonable Suspicion, and
- Other DUI OVI or Drunk Driving Matters
- Criminal Damaging
Helping clients in Columbus, the Columbus Area, Columbus Ohio Region, and the surrounding Columbus suburbs.
Serving the following areas: Ashville, Bexley, Blacklick, Canal Winchester, Circleville, Chillicothe, Columbus, Columbus Area, Dayton, Delaware, Dublin, Dublin Area, Delaware County, Franklin County, Fairfield County, Gahanna, German Village, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Groveport, Hilliard, Kingston, Lancaster, Licking County, London, Mount Gilead, Newark, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Springfield, Union County, Upper Arlington, Washington Court House, Westerville, Worthington, Xenia, Zanesville
• Location: Columbus, Columbus, Ohio
• Post ID: 6318600 columbus